Sunday, January 11, 2015

Finished Crochet or Crochet related projects



I learned about hook markers from an individual in my crochet group. These are great way to let you know what hook size you where work with on a project.  The second one is because the hook makers went over so well and an individual thought they were earrings.

The last two are crochet earrings and the turn out so great I am thinking about trying to sell them at my ioffer site at
http://www.sanditipple.ioffer.com.




Pictures of the Hook Markers:











Pictures of earring like the hook makers:







Pictures of Wreath earrings:






Pictures of the Purple Flower earrings: 





Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at stipple@verizon.net.  I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment